skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I heart faces - pets
Well it is that time of week again! Time for the I heart faces contest. This weeks kids photo is pouting and we have no pouting pictures (I am sure in a few years we wil have many!) And as I am not on my home computer I don't have access to most of my pictures. So this week I am entering in the special catergory of pets, cause well, those I have lots of pictures of! So enjoy the picture and head on over to I heart faces and check out more amazing pictures. This is our snake Boomchain. We took him out for a tank cleaning and were able to get a quick photoshoot at the same time. The pictures were taken in the bathroom over the bathtub hence the weird lighting but I think it turned out pretty good.

2 comments:
Cool coloring!
I love that picture.
Post a Comment