Sunday, March 22, 2009

Got Milk?

I have been wondering why Declan has been unable to drink water out of his sippy cup. He has been given it during snack times for about two months now (it is not the kind with the valve but rather a nuby one that is the pressure flow). I finally realized, it's not that he can't. He just doesn't like water!(I don't blame him, Ingersoll water is really gross). I put some formula in it and away he went. Well for the most part, I think a good portion of it ended up on him! Enjoy.

On a unrelated note, we found a great deal on a bigger car seat and were going to go buy it today, but wow. Car seats are so confusing. (okay so the car seats aren't confusing, it is more like what I want in a seat plus what I can afford in a seat). I have no clue how fast the bug will grow! Ah well back the the researching I go!

1 comment:

Katarina said...

those are awesome pictures!! what carseat are you getting?