Well, I tried and I had a good streak there! We have been working like crazy on the house (pictures to be updated in the house blog sometime this week) and it is finally starting to come together. That being said, it feels like every waking minute lately has been focused on house. We have been away almost every weekend which hasn't helped either.
So what have we been up to on the weekends? Well, Declan and I were Toronto at the end of March and I was able to see friends who I have not seen in almost 10 years! I caught up with some high school friends and with some old camp friends (oh how I love facebook!) I also got together with some friends from Lakehead including two old roommates. All we needed was Katie and it would have been perfect. Two weekends later and we headed out to the great grandparents for Grandads 85th b - day. (And Easter - all in one). Then the next weekend we hit up Barrie for Maeves baptism. Last weekend we were back in Toronto to help my brother and sister in law move in to their very own house!!! And we also went to Reptilia while we were down there. Declan was great at Reptilia although I think he found Beccas hair more interesting that the snakes.
As of now we are done on the traveling for awhile (at least until July when it gets crazy again). I start back to work semi full time on June 4th so that will eat up a lot of our weekend time. Since I know that no one really cares about our life but really just wants to see pictures of the bug I will end this here and add some pictures for you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I care about what you have been doing!!!!! And you are SUPER busy!!!
Good luck going back to work, I hope it's not to hectic for you guys.
call me sometime please...your weren't home yesterday.
ps the pictures are AWESOME.
Yup, the second pic is greg and tracy's. (and the last one has both their kids in it)
Post a Comment