Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I love facebook

There will be few updates over the next week as I am visiting my parents in the big T.O.
So far it has been a great trip. Thanks to facebook I have reconnected with three friends whom I have seen in almost 10 years! I also got to see friends who I haven't seen in a few years. On thh weekend we had a mini university get together and were surpirsed by a friend driving up which was really exciting.
Declan as usual charmed everyone depite being a bit cranky due to cutting his first tooth!!! However he has picked up the bug going around and spent the night throwing up so we shall see how the rest of the week pans out.

2 comments:

Katarina said...

Glad that you are having a good time. Sucks that Declan's sick. Hope he gets better and that you don't get whatever it is!

The MacQuarrie Family said...

Who did you get to see from L.U.?? Sounds like fun! Hope Declan is feeilng better ...