
Way to challenge me on this one. The lack of light in our house makes using flash pretty important. So this weeks challenge at I heart faces was a little more difficult. However I do have this one of the gorgeous Maeve that I took a few weeks ago. It was one of those rare pictures that turned out exactly as I had pictured it in my mind! So head on over to I heart faces and check out others or enter.

4 comments:
What a little sweetheart...great picture! Good luck!
An angel among us...
God bless-
Amanda
Nice! She is getting SO big Cath!! What a sweetie.
THe picture is cool too. I'm glad it turned out excatly how you were hoping, isn't that always the best?!
p.s love the pics of Declan in his blue knit outfit...Dave must think it's stellar :P
Wow what an amazing picture! I love the light - it makes her look so "glowing" :-) gorgeous!
Post a Comment