Despite the fact that I read other peoples blogs daily, and that I check mine a lot (not sure why, do I think that I have posted in my lack of sleep daze??!) I seem to have missed the memo that blogs need to be updated by the person who knows the password. So I apologize to anyone (if there is anyone) who reads this. My "goal" (I say "goal" because as a stressed out mom, the goal of posting is not too high on my list) is to post at least once a week. We shall see!
However the baby is awake so I will leave you all with a teaser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY!!!!! I'm liking the 'new' look too :)Can't wait to see more pictures and *hear* storires of how you guys are doing (and funny things 'The Bug' does! :)
Post a Comment