Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Look what I can do!!

okay so I realize that in terms of infant milestones this isn't a big one. However, Dec has never really been a big "leg" fan. When you stand him up he just kinda collapses. The other morning I picked him up, held him to the bar and for the first time he grabbed on and held himself standing up! (please excuse the crappy photos, I just grabbed the camera to get the moment).
In other news, still not "crawling" but he is definately moving. I suspect the lack of true crawling is due to the floors. He can't get a grip on them, but he has the right movement going.






2 comments:

Katarina said...

Yay!! Watch out stuff on coffee tables now!!

The MacQuarrie Family said...

Aw, he's getting so big! Can't wait for the next playdate!! Love the new look of the blog Cath :) - Shaunna