Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I heart faces - green





So my friend Katie has been doing this I heart faces thing for a while and I keep meaning to enter. My lack of blogging skills has prevented me but she has walked me through the process so we shall see what happens!

This week the topic is green, so green in the picture. I figured since we were celebrating St. Pats Day anyways why not stick with the theme!

You can check out others pictures or enter at I heart faces. Enjoy!!





6 comments:

April said...

Simply precious! Good luck to ya!

Kelli W said...

What a cute little chubby guy! Great photo!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet : ). What a great entry. I am so glad you joined. It is so much fun to meet new people and see their style of photography!

Rebecca said...

oh i just want to pick him up and squeeze him! he's adorable in that green hat. great pic.
~Becca

Katarina said...

Too cute Cath!! I LOVE it! Where in the heck did you find a hat like that to FIT him???

Catherine said...

lol, I bought it at Dollarama Kates. Of course I then had to take it apart and re sew it. Good thing the $ store doesn't stitch well!