So Declan is babbling up a storm lately and has added a shriek to his repertoire, which we love, really... it doesn't drive me up the wall some days :) Ah well. We captured to to torture him with in later years.
Oh my gosh! SOOOOOOO cute! I love how much effort his lips put in to make his noises :) Adorable! You guys simply MUST come for a visit soon!! I can't believe how much he and Jess have changed in such a short time! (Jessie LOVED the video as well! She laughed and pointed as we watched!)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! SOOOOOOO cute! I love how much effort his lips put in to make his noises :) Adorable! You guys simply MUST come for a visit soon!! I can't believe how much he and Jess have changed in such a short time! (Jessie LOVED the video as well! She laughed and pointed as we watched!)
Cath he is so adorable! I love his cheeks and his little sounds. I hope to meet him this summer!!!
too funny! I totally understand how itdrives you up the wall some days!
Post a Comment