Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Speck update - 17 weeks

Well not really a lot to update on but it has been awhile since I wrote anything so I figured it was time! I saw the midwife again today (5 weeks is along time to go between appointments). Everything looks good. The baby is sitting extremely low but everyhting is in the right place so there was no concern. Baby's heart beat was 155, same as it was at 12 weeks. My blood pressure was 105/65 so she told me she doubts that I'll have problems with high pressure. She was in no way worried about the complete lack of weight gain (which I was) I have NEVER had problems putting the pounds on, so the one time it is okay,I can't seem to get a single pound to stick. I lost almost 18 between weeks 7 - 13 and since then have put exactly 1 pound back on. Ah well. As long as the baby is healthy right!
Next appointment is march 4th and that is the big ultrasound so be on the lookout for pictures! (no we aren't finding out the sex, for that and the final on names you will have to wait until July!)

No comments: