Well, it has been pointed out to me that when I have news to share the Blog is a good place to post it! Obviously I am behind with the whole blog thing.
So here is our news. After a very (well it seemed very) long 14 months we were finally able to see that double line (and I must admit it was a shock after seeing so many single lines, I didn't really believe it, I think I walked around the house for ten minutes, always running back... just to "check")and as of today the doctor finalized our due date of July 27th. That's right, a new Vancook will be arriving to corrupt your world.We are beyond excited with this news and as much as I liked the temping I am thrilled to no longer wake up every single morning to chart. I will do my best to keep this blog updated with news (although really what news is there in the first several months, I threw up, I slept, I went to work and I threw up.... repeat as needed). And to answers the questions, no we aren't finding out the sex, no we don't have names yet but when we do we probably won't share them, yes you will have to wait until the baby is born to find out.
I wil upload Dave's reaction when I find my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment