Saturday, November 21, 2009

Diaper post for Allison

Okay, I loaded the pictures backwards so scroll to the bottom and work upwards:)









Pull your back wings around as normal and snappi (which I din't do becasue mine are in the room with the sleeping baby). Hope this helps a bit. I have never had it be too small around the waist using this method. We grew out through the rise first.

front view with the front wings opened and then tucked around the back.

Pull the back wing around. You can see how much more coverage you get this way.


Tuck the front corner around the waist and tuck in as much as possible




Here is the important part - open the diaper up. (if it is too long and you need to fold over the top part do so now - after you have opened it. See how the corners stretch out to the arms. This gives you more diaper to work around the waist.



Pull diaper through the legs and up





I usually jelly roll as well to contain the mess, all I do is roll the edges of the diaper in.






Close up of angel fold








Fold middle in (angel fold)







Lay baby on open prefold, back line should be about even with the belly button.



Baby is in bed so you get a cabbage patch kid demo!






1 comment:

Katarina said...

you're awesome! I had to laugh!