I *think* that my monitor is too dark. When I print pictures at at store they come back washed out but look fine on my computer (and off my printer). While it is no problem now - it makes it difficult when working in the sepia tones. This is the sepia tone that I did (I have benn practicing different ways of creating it) I thought it was too dark but Dave really liked it. They joy of living with an artist!
I should also note that I am not a huge fan of sepia toning which makes it even more difficult.

This is the other sepia option I was trying. I like this one better I think.

This is the original ( whic was also too dark and my settings are way off. Go baby who makes a cute pose before mom has checked the camera!)
I should also note that I am not a huge fan of sepia toning which makes it even more difficult.

This is the other sepia option I was trying. I like this one better I think.

This is the original ( whic was also too dark and my settings are way off. Go baby who makes a cute pose before mom has checked the camera!)

2 comments:
I like the 2nd sepia better. The first looks too dark on my moniter. It's nice, but all the detail kinda blends in, which is ok if that's the *look* you are going for.
Definately more partial to the 2nd but I like lighter sepia tons better anyway.
I agree Katie. I think I like the second one better. Now if only I could remember which action was which!
Post a Comment