


5 weeks to go. Here are the updated pictures. The one of Dave and I is from a family wedding at the begining of June, I was 33 weeks in it. The last one (sorry Dave is at work so I had to take it myself) is the 35 week one. Everything is going well, the baby did a huge growth spurt in the last two weeks (4 week growth!. I am back at my pre-preg weight, but the midwife still isn't too worried. (of course it could be that my only craving the last few weeks has been ice cubes! I go through several trays a day) The last picture is Darwin (obviously) who has a very rough weekend in Tobermory. We took him to the vet today and we are keeping an eye on him :( it is the first time he has had anything wrong so I was a little worried.

No comments:
Post a Comment