Wednesday, May 21, 2008

30 weeks








So we have hit 30 weeks. It seems like the last month has flown by. Baby is doing great, measuring right on still and the heartbeat is the same as always. Dave has experienced the weirdness of my belly moving, which was fun to watch! We have almost finished the nrsery. The poor kid is basically getting a mismatch of our stuff that we didn't have room to store anywhere else. We are still waiting on a few paintings to go up as well as the little things (like handles for the dresser!, but for th most part it is finished! That is about all the news. I have 2 weeks left of work and then a month of crazy traveling and such. After that I plan to spend July relaxing in the pool! (ignore the phone on the dresser, the baby does not get its own phone, I was just talking on it in there!)

1 comment:

Katarina said...

you are looking great! i like the nursery too!